BitPay STOLE from my wallet 6000dollars , they remove the balance from my wallet

u/bitpay STOLE from my balance 6000dollars , i can still see when i had recieved this transaction at my wallet i sent them over 10 emails , i try to contact with u/sabina-bitpay here at reddit but nothing.. , i am already waiting over 30 days without any answer from them , my btc address still have the amount of this 6000dollars, but the problem is, that i cant use them because bitpay remove THE BALANCE from my wallet , can anythone help ? because u/bitpay doesnt care about their customers , they ask me about my wallet id and the btc address and when i answer with all the details they never answer me back , can anyone help me with this matter?thank you

submitted by /u/hamham1221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mrtciz/bitpay_stole_from_my_wallet_6000dollars_they/

Comments