I do GIFs for $5 at Fivebucks.com (my experience with the website).

Hello guys,

I've been a Bitcoin Cash user from december (where Bitcoin started to fail as a payment system). Anyways, I started supporting BCH with animated videos. I found this website called fivebucks.com which is a really great option to sell and offer services for only $5, paid with Bitcoin Cash.

So far I've done two orders and my experience its been awesome. Here's my service: https://fivebucks.com/listing/oscarsalas93/do-a-professional-animated-video-for-your-business

My only suggestion to improve this website is: make the escrow waiting times lower. Right now it take 6 days to release the money. I'm not sure If I can lower it by doing some kind of verification, but the two works I did, my payments are still in escrow.

Other things that I would suggest is to improve the UI for file uploads. It takes a while to load a file and usually it bugs the chat. I also get signed off from my account in short periods of time.

I know the website is new so it's not fair to be too picky, but I think it's good to post user experience so we help it to improve.

If you are interested in buying a GIF from me, use the website, so we also help them get some activity. So far there's only 12 completed orders.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/oscar_salas93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/989fih/i_do_gifs_for_5_at_fivebuckscom_my_experience/

Comments