What can I build for you?

I am transitioning into design/development of cryptocurrency services full time, but I need to be able to finance the development of what I have in mind. So I have a simple question:

  • What type of web based service would you pay $25 - $100 for? ( ONE TIME FEE )

So far I have come up with the following idea that may appeal to entrepreneurs interested in launching a cryptocurrency "terminal" but I need feedback.

MetaVS is a free service I created to list the price data, social media posts, social accounts, and trading charts of various cryptocurrencies.

I believe we are getting to the point where coinmarketcap like sites will begin charging for API access making it harder to access the aggregated market prices/data.

I am thinking about selling the source code of the MetaVS service for $100, this fee would include installation on a server owned by the purchaser. For an additional $100 I will redesign to fit the branding owned by the purchaser.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/ICJR
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/94grb4/what_can_i_build_for_you/

Comments