Bitcoin has improved my job performance

I have made some money off bitcoin recently and am generally more pleasant and happy. At work a colleague wrote me a strongly worded email and CC'd many others. Basically he was trying to paint me in a bad light. Then he followed up with a phone call and yelled at me for 5 minutes, I kept my cool throughout. Anyways my calm demeanor irritated him and he was flustered that he couldn't perturb me, before we ended the call I said genuinely for him to have a nice day. Both our supervisors got wind of the emails afterwards and they took my side in the conflict we were having and he called and apologized to me (maybe because his supervisor told him to, IDK).
If crypto was down this week it could have been me who was the one apologizing.
Thank you bitcoin for giving me the serenity to deal with this tough situation.

submitted by /u/goldstan
[link] [comments]

Comments