Devote ONE single year to acquire Bitcoin out of your 30-40 career... it may harvest monumental results of life changing, unimaginable wealth.

Here’s the way I see it, and I may be wrong, so feel free to tell me to take a hike 😊

I would venture to say that the average person is in the workforce for 30-40 years.

This is a special moment in time for Bitcoin (and cryptocurrency in general) before it goes mainstream. As such, prices are up, but when it actually reaches mass adoption, the price will hockey stick up and to the right from here.

Why not devote this year... just one year to acquiring Bitcoin? What does that hurt?

If you end up being wrong, you still have 29-39 more years to invest in 401k, blah blah blah.

But if you happen to be right and Bitcoin does explode, the single year that you devoted to investing in it could be monumental, life changing money.

Anyway, that is my approach to this. What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/cubcubcub81
[link] [comments]

Comments