The nicest thing about Bitcoin Cash

I've come to realise that the nicest thing about Bitcoin Cash is not that I can use it to buy stuff with sub-cent fees, or that it's deflationary, or that it's permissionless and trustless.

The best thing is the sense of community and the feeling that just by using BCH, you're a part of something much bigger than yourself. That feeling of belonging is something I never would have expected from a libertarian-friendly piece of open source software.

The cryptocurrency space is full to the brim with people just trying to make a quick buck, but in contrast, the BCH community is overflowing with really smart people just looking to create and build to make everyone's lives better. And even though I'm just a user, I've always felt welcome here.

That's really why I choose to use Bitcoin Cash.

submitted by /u/pdr77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m2jjne/the_nicest_thing_about_bitcoin_cash/

Comments