For the first time since COVID started, I have finally found something that actually feels normal to obsess about.

For the last year, I have been so sick of COVID, Trump vs Biden, who’s lives matter, cancel culture, Karens. A little over a month ago I decided to take my yearly visit to /r/Bitcoin to see how much money I missed out on since I first heard about it. Yup it was still a lot. But this time was different, I’m not the same poor college student working at a movie theatre. Now, I’m an adult with an adult sized income. I started reading as much as I could about Bitcoin. I was watching the charts, I was watching videos explaining the charts. I started learning different patterns and what they could mean for bitcoin. I finally decided to bite the bullet and coin up. I have to say, I really needed this right now. I haven’t been this excited about something since I was a little kid. I mean I feel like a kid now. Every time I talk about Bitcoin my face lights up. It’s exciting, and its not negative news about what group offended what group this week. I don’t know it just all feels really good and I guess I wanted to share and thank everyone here. See you all on the moon.

submitted by /u/TreePeop1e
[link] [comments]

Comments