bitcoin.com iOS wallet - where did "Sweep Paper Wallet" go???

Big BCH fan here. Ever since the Hern Rage-Quit I have been on board. Just like Ver, I have been working to get more people to understand not only "Digital Gold" but freeing the rest of humanity from government cohesion.

This does not change that, but... WTF... what happened to "Sweep Paper Wallet" in the bitcoin.com wallet? I WANT them to take my money from gifts.bitcoin.com. The "Sweep Paper Wallet" option is GONE. ...it's not for me... i don't need more money. I need noobs to feel confident, not be confused.

Every tip is give out is not meant to confuse. It is meant to reward, enlighten... not sure how I would redeem a gifts.bitcoin.com. Please fix this. Give people a fighting chance. I want crypto to win. I want BCH to win!

submitted by /u/coolcleaner
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m3aerw/bitcoincom_ios_wallet_where_did_sweep_paper/

Comments