Bitcoin wallet help!!!!

I just opened a Bitcoin BTC wallet was excited to get the funds from my first mine and I even sent myself $150 to my new wallet just to get it up and going and after 3 days rude replies from customer service reps off app help&support section can anyone tell me why my funds never got to my wallet. I have not received or sent a transaction from that wallet address but yet on blockchain it shows I send out 82 transactions. Somehow I managed to get a recycled address or a identical address someone else has and I and watching for three days them use my funds. My Bitcoin wallet I have 0 transactions on my history and I can’t get anyone to help me understand how this happened and why I can’t stop the other person from using my funds or why they are going to the other wallet instead of mine.

submitted by /u/SnowNo6843
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m913fu/bitcoin_wallet_help/

Comments