I finally understand why you guys are so adamant about this...

I’m not a super technical person, but I’ve been lurking here for a bit and almost instantly encountered the discussion regarding the 1mb block size problem with btc. After reading what you intelligent people are saying, I totally agree with the ability for greater block sizes to preserve the p2p aspect; in fact I didn’t even realize that block size was essentially the bottlenecking factor for network scalability. I’ve been holding my btc for a bit, and I can safely say that I’ll be converting to bch should I ever need to spend it. Not really sure how or why I never did it in the past, oh well. All I can say is that despite you guys being pummeled into the ground in terms of the btc/bch pair, I think putting additional emphasis on the p2p aspect in the form of an entire hard forked network is extremely noble. Like yes, Blockstream and Btc elites are gonna have their fun with their network while making some people rich, but it’s nice to know that BCH is oriented in a more user centric way.

tldr; I thought BCH was pretty dumb for a while because magic coin go up, but I’m glad I can finally start to appreciate the beauty of BCH. Thanks for doing the right thing all along.

submitted by /u/rryan09
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m8usom/i_finally_understand_why_you_guys_are_so_adamant/

Comments