Tipping NFT enthusiasts and artists

BCH has a great growth oppurtunity trough the recent boom in NFT art as it supports NFTs and has affordable fees for everyone ( unlike ether, lol ) and I tought it may be great idea to tip NFT artists and enthusiasts in r/NFT and with a message attached to the tip to explain them about the great opportunities and growth potential in NFTs on Bitcoin Cash. So through the tip they will see how great BCH works as p2p cash + they may get interested in moving on the Bitcoin Cash NFT ecosystem and this will significantly increase the adoption.

Note: My english ain't really good and maybe I kind of messed up, but I hope you get what I mean:)

submitted by /u/Feature-is-in-AI
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m63sf5/tipping_nft_enthusiasts_and_artists/

Comments