So I ask this here as I am banned from r/bitcoin and apparently I am not trusted enough for r/bch

With all of the institutional investors now flocking and securing tens of millions of dollars (sometimes hundreds of millions) of Bitcoin, specifically. Is it somewhat safe to assume BTC isn’t going anywhere?Whether it’s inferior to BCH or not, it should be welcomed as a store of value because the more it’s worth, the better the entire ecosystem will be.

I see BCH positioned as sort of the ‘right hand man’ of BTC if you will. It will flourish as an everyday P2P option but BTC will be there as well, reigning supreme for its scarcity. In my opinion, BTC had/has way too powerful a first mover advantage to ever succumb to it’s drawbacks. It could be legit the worst option for moving any sum of money anywhere, it will still be a golden household asset.

I just hope BCH wakes up as it appears to be one of the only in the space that has yet to regain what was lost in the dark days of 2018-2019. That said, I expect a lot of noise from BCH over the course of the next few years. Opinions?

Disclaimer: I own BCH and BTC and will never lessen my potion on either as I see massive potential in the long run.

submitted by /u/PapaChonson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m7c3he/so_i_ask_this_here_as_i_am_banned_from_rbitcoin/

Comments