Why so few real issues with BCH?

I've been reading for a while now, and now and then I see Peele trash talking BCH, but never anything of substance. It's always something like "it's not the real bitcoin" or "look at our gains" or something along those lines. But I would seriously like to hear some legitimate concerns. I've read some articles, but they only seem to gloss over bitcoin's issues with the best argument being Lightning Network is coming. But I have yet to see any real good news coming off that. Their main issues the BCH are the block sizes keeping small players out, but it seems like that ship has sailed for bitcoin, cause only the big mining farms are profitable these days.

Either way, I still like bitcoin because getting lists of money just for sitting on it is cool. But I won't be buying anything with it any time soon, which kind of defeats the whole purpose that it was created for. But that's just my two bits. I'm not even trying to shill here, as I don't even think bitcoin cash is going to go that high. But I really enjoy the idea that I could buy something cheap like a cup of coffee and neither I, nor the vendor will have to pay $20 for the bitcoin tx fee, or a even a $3 swipe fee to visa. Getting a $0.25 tip and having the fee only take about $0.0018 was pretty damn cool. It's just money, bro.

submitted by /u/grizzlyactual
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/m6ruhr/why_so_few_real_issues_with_bch/

Comments