BCH Tipathon Megathread - Come one come all!

So, I just sent my first tip like yesterday, and now I’m addicted. There’s something just super satisfying every time I swipe right on that Bitcoin.com green slider. Or when my camera sees the QR code in like .3 seconds. Or when I see the BCH arrive instantly to the address after I send it. Or how I can literally tip hundreds of times while paying like 1/5 of a penny fees.

So I’m ready, and I hope you are too. Ready to tip. A lot. Over and over and over again. This thread. Starting now. For the next 30 hours, EVERY SINGLE COMMENT in this thread that (1) isn’t a bot, (2) hasn’t already gotten tipped by someone else or (3) isn’t itself JUST a tip will get tipped by me. If you receive more than a penny, give a penny back to someone else! Or don’t! Whatever you post, whoever you are, whatever you've done, you WILL be given money. On chain. In BCH. Because Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin like it was meant to be.

Talk about whatever you want – I’ll post some topic threads, but feel free to create your own. Trolls welcome. Beggars welcome. Billionaires welcome. BSV supporters, BTC supporters, BCHA supporters, ETH supporters, Doge supporters, everyone except Ripple supporters welcome! (gotta have some standards here)

Oh and last thing, Bounties! First one to give any of the following a penny after they comment will receive $.05(WOW!) on the house:

u/memorydealers u/jtoomim u/egon_1 u/CryptoStrategies u/marc_de_mesel u/contrarian__ u/nullc u/jwinterm u/deadalnix

And if you manage to catch the elusive u/theymos - $1! WOW!

Let's gooooooooooo!!!!!

submitted by /u/TheFireKnight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mvrpci/bch_tipathon_megathread_come_one_come_all/

Comments