Denominating in crypto

So recently I found this community and realized the advantages of BCH (to my credit, this was a few weeks before the price rise) and I was thinking of getting some. Only problem is I'm between jobs and I've got only 1-2 paychecks in my bank account, so I can't use fiat for the purchase.

Anyway, long story short, I decided to convert some BTC to BCH. Only problem was - the ratio between them changed dramatically recently and now 1 BTC can buy only 60 BCH! When about a week ago it could buy about 100 BCH!!

That's when it hit me.

I was denominating my wealth in crypto.

No ideology, no trying to convince other people this was the future. On the very practical level, I wanted BTC to go up relatively to BCH so I can buy more BCH with the BTC I have. I couldn't care less about the dollar cost.

This is the future.

submitted by /u/No_Audience_3064
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mujwaz/denominating_in_crypto/

Comments