I work in private wealth management. In 2017, 1% of the clients wanted to invest in BTC. Today, it’s about 10%!

Quick Background - I woke in private wealth management, focused on high net worth individuals in the United States. When BTC went parabolic in 2017, I would say about 1% invested. Fast forward to today, that number is up to about 10%!

I am absolutely amazed by this development. Most people I work with are conservative and baby boomers. Keep in mind, crypto in general is a really difficult concept for most, let alone older people who are not used to technology.

I am pleasantly surprised by this development, and I point to irresponsible money printing by central banks as means to dip the toes into BTC. It’s been fun educating people, and let’s keep it up as a community!

submitted by /u/KeepImproving7
[link] [comments]

Comments