The daily Bitcoin move is now nearly 6 months of my salary. In comparison, staking my time and my youth, working continuously at a job for peanuts pay is the worst PoW investment, ever

Really pointless doing this job for 40 years and get only peanuts every month.....

It is much easier just to dump everything into Bitcoin, sit back, and let Bitcoin work for you...it could get choppy at times but this is way way way better than working in an office 9-5 with the rest of the dullards for the next 40 years, only to retire with a pension thats 95% eaten by inflation.

In a decade this would all be obvious hindsight, but by then it would be too late. Yet most people I have spoken too always tell me they are “too busy” to think about this carefully.

If you are reading this, save yourself.

If you have Bitcoin already, well done.

submitted by /u/kadudu888
[link] [comments]

Comments