Blockchain Wallet Hacked, Help!

I just did a bitcoin deal and it did not go well.

They demanded that I use a fresh blockchain.com wallet. I created a new wallet (usually I use Samourai), because I did not see why this would be a problem. Blockchain is an established company so no problem.

They sent me the coins. We waited for 2 confirmations. The guy left. As I was just about to send the money to my other wallet, I saw a new transaction in my wallet, sending all the money away. I quickly tried to double spend myself by writing a manual transaction but I wasn't fast enough. The money is gone.

How is this possible?!

They guy never touched my phone. I had a brand new wallet. And we waited for confirmations on the chain (I checked on other block explorers as well, the confirmations were real).

My only guess is that my phone is compromised somehow, or that there is a blockchain hack. He sent me a smaller test amount first. From that first transaction, could his hacker friend who was obviously doing the attack in the background have learned something?

What the f***k happened?!!

submitted by /u/CryptoTrader1024
[link] [comments]

Comments