Hey guys, I'm out it was a great run, thanks to all

It was a fun run, but I finally made enough money to live comfortably. Hope you guys hit your dreams too! And if what I sold for millions becomes worth billions one day, then someone please kill me before I do it myself.

Okay, now that those readers are gone, I'm not really out. Fuck that I'm never selling my coins. Someone will have to offer me a rate of 100k a coin to sell off even 1% of my holdings, and over 1 million a coin if they want 3% of my holdings. The most I'd ever sell is 10%, and that's only if they offer me 10 million per coin. After that, I don't care if they offer me 1 billion per coin I ain't selling shit. Only way I'll use it after that is as collateral for rental buildings and other businesses. Anyway, hopefully this post tricks the trading bots. HODL on hermanos! And most importantly, BUY THE FUCKING DIP!

submitted by /u/PositiveResonanceSng
[link] [comments]

Comments