What is the best app to make instant purchases and payment of BTC?

Hey guys, I’m a newbie in this trending crypto technology ( Bitcoin to be specific). Which platform can I use to instantly buy my Bitcoin at a relatively low price? I’ve tried coinbase but its fees are outrageously high.

Moreover, a platform that would allow me to make quick payments with Bitcoin for any type of goods and services even if the merchant has a traditional POS terminal (fiat).

I’ve heard of Lightning Network (LN), which I find an interesting concept of solving the unending debate of buying a cup of coffee for BTC and has accelerated transactions too. I’m lured into trying this tech but my concerns are, should I put all my head into it when we all know most merchants haven’t embraced it yet? Then, with all these sophisticated techniques behind it will I send Bitcoin via LN to my peer without them having to understand those nitty-gritty details?

Thank you for your help.

submitted by /u/islyfe
[link] [comments]

Comments