If you want someone to adopt Bitcoin, don't just tell them about it, gift them some. That gift will make them pay attention to the market, and eventually adopt

I've been in the game for 10 years now, and have tried every trick in the book to get those I care about get on board. The only way I've ever seen it work has been to gift them some. It may take a day, a week, a couple of years, but eventually, that gift will get their brains going running, some numbers on what they could've made had they invested more, and eventually studying the space. I see a lot of people here discouraging telling your friends and family about Bitcoin, but as someone who grew up in the ghettos seeing people who would be destined to work until their dying day if they didn't get taught about Bitcoin, I could not keep my mouth shut about it and let my friends and family stay on the path to serfdom(Debt Slavery). So I get all you who want those you care about to also hop on. People like me didn't grow up around others who would be okay in life since they had an inheritance to inherit. We grew up knowing the shit we grew up in, knowing most everyone we know would either work till they die, or end up in jail out of desperation to steal or run a nefarious business just to have any chance to escape the serfdom debt contracts we were born into needing if we ever wanted to get anywhere ahead in life. So unlike those warnings you hear to keep your mouths shut, I offer you advice on how to truly best help someone adopt. What you gift someone doesn't have to be a lot either. My most common gift is about 5 or 10 dollars worth of Bitcoin, and it's worked every time I've done it. Best of luck newcoiners. I hope everyone you care about most is convinced to adopt so they're not left wanting or needing in the future.

Edit: For those wanting to gift to someone without a crypto wallet; Coinbase is my go to. You can send Bitcoin or any crypto they offer to an email address, and the owner of that email address will get an email letting them know they received Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you might have sent through their platform. The receiver of the email will be able to open an account with the sent coins in their wallets. Hope this helps! If anyone knows of any other solutions like this, please let me know in the comments and I'll edit them in here.

submitted by /u/SatOnMyBalls_
[link] [comments]

Comments