Scammed over $100 from Voyager Crypto Exchange

I was one of the early adopters of Voyager the newest of the crypto brokers (Voyager Digital, LLC) when it was barely a new app and signed up on their wait-list to participate once the app was released and decided to support them. About a month ago I decided to invest about $100 in a new up and coming alt coin called Ocean (BOTS) on their platform. Out of the blue one day, I get this message from Voyager saying this, “Our recent review of your account has uncovered activity which doesn’t meet our requirements and has a level of risk which we deem unacceptable. As a result, we are no longer able to offer you an account on our platform and your current account has been deactivated and closed. Our decision is final and there is no remediation available to you for reconsideration at this time.” Dated Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

I was completely dumbfounded, shocked and appalled at this letter obviously. I have zero idea what they are talking or referring about. Maybe/Apparently, I might have been hacked? The problem is, they have cut off communication 100% from me and will not respond to a single letter I write them. On top of that, they have FLAT OUT STOLEN my money I have invested in their app.

I am past the point of begging them and giving them the benefit of the doubt as it has been weeeeks now of zero communication from them. I plan on spreading the word to stay as far away from these outright SCAM ARTISTS and THIEVES as many places as I can.

submitted by /u/loganblackkk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/n0v12r/scammed_over_100_from_voyager_crypto_exchange/

Comments