Local Takeaway Now Accepts BCH

I've only been part of this community for a while, maybe a handful of weeks properly, but I've grown to see the benefits of it over BTC in real life.

Previously, the shop had accepted BTC payments on orders, and me having held some decided it would be fun to buy a couple of pizzas with it. As someone who literally never spends their bitcoin I was a bit oblivious to the ridiculously high transaction fees and ended up paying almost 50% extra on my order for food, without mentioning how long it took for the payment to actually be confirmed by them. 🥴

Needless to say, I went down yesterday and introduced them to BCH, which they now accept instead of BTC after some persuasion and preaching. God bless low fees 🙏

submitted by /u/ZER0S-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/mzix5r/local_takeaway_now_accepts_bch/

Comments