German banks harrasing crypto buyers

Yeah i am an average dood from germany. After GME i sold some of my tech and prepared for inflation (bought gold and crypto).

Lately i am using crypto exchanges and everytime after depositing money my bank starts to shut down my account for "safety reasons" . Afterwards they call me. At the first call i asked politely if this will happen again. The woman said no.

After the 3th time i got angry. In this call the women told me that those calls are random. I pressured her that this is mendacious and a flatulant lie, i am old enough and did enough transactions to know that this is not "random" and that a filter is behind that. She admitted it, and i called out the shicane.

Her answer was that she had many unhappy responds before about that but that this cant be changed. I told her it can, but your boss doesnt want to. The only motivation behind this i can see is to frighten, pressure, harass crypto buyers. So tell your boss F*U. gonna change the bank.

So here i am, any suggestions?

submitted by /u/CertainTomatillo5287
[link] [comments]

Comments