I converted my BTC to ETH on Coinbase and lost over $1,000.00 in value

While I read ELon Musk's change of direction with regard to his stand on BTC. He said he no longer stands behind BTC because of the increasing use of fossil fuels.

“Tesla has suspended vehicle purchases using Bitcoin,” the announcement said.

“We are concerned about rapidly increasing use of fossil fuels for Bitcoin mining and transactions, especially coal, which has the worst emissions of any fuel.”

Well, I decided to convert my BTC to ETH through my Coinbase account only to realize after the fact that Coinbase siphoned off over $1,000.00 dollars of value. There was no fee exchange posted but my account lost lost value over the exchange....what a ripp off.

submitted by /u/pazsworld
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/nb30ri/i_converted_my_btc_to_eth_on_coinbase_and_lost/

Comments