I like that the BCH community has integrity

Teslas blatant market manipulation annoyed a lot of people with their BTC announcement and I genuinely expected this sub to be full of rejoicing and celebrating BTCs weak dominance. Of course, there was a few posts like that but the posts that seems to have more engagement were ones showing distain towards the manipulation.

If you look at the doge sub theres the exact opposite, a sub that preaches 'do only good everyday' is celebrating centralised power. They lack integrity.

I think a community that prioritises morals over personal rivalries is definitely a community I'm happy to be a part of. BCH, despite largely being seen as an underdog, has that integrity.

(disclaim: I hold both BTC and BCH)

submitted by /u/coinsntings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/ncubvm/i_like_that_the_bch_community_has_integrity/

Comments