Sent an email to DX Engineering too try to get them to use BCH

I ordered some stuff there recently since I’m also an amateur radio operator. Received an email asking what could be done, if anything, to improve upon.

Well, the email suggested to contact support OR email the CEO. I picked emailing the CEO.

Here’s the email I sent. Let me know what I can do to improve upon it for future references.

“I think one thing that could keep DX Engineering ahead of the curve is to start accepting cryptocurrencies, specifically Bitcoin Cash.

Transacting with Bitcoin Cash is extremely secure and doesn't rely on third party payment processors, like Visa or Master Card. It's direct peer to peer electronic cash.

It's secure for customers because there's no need to worry about credit card theft. It's secure for businesses because customers cannot initiate charge backs.

You can add it to your online store at no extra costs to you. Something like Coinbase Commerce would be a great addition to payment methods. Coinbase certainly not the only solution though! You can choose to keep your funds as Bitcoin Cash or convert it to US Dollar.

If you would like, take a look at https://whybitcoincash.com/

Thank you for your time reading my email!”

submitted by /u/ImageJPEG
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/nah4dz/sent_an_email_to_dx_engineering_too_try_to_get/

Comments