Been stacking sats for 3+ years, target - freedom

Started to buy every month in October 2017. Thought I was late (everybody does). Nevertheless, stacked through the bear market - 500€ per month. Slowly but surely building a nice stack. Before this, I used to be dedicated to buying stocks every month. Kinda in the spirit of early retirement / financial independence sphere. Then Bitcoin came in and replaced that strategy 100%. Now I only own Bitcoin, only wanna own Bitcoin. The best savings plan there is. I write this blog to report my progress. I hope this gives the plebs motivation and inspiration to start stacking, keep stacking, stack with more conviction etc. Im gonna stack my way to freedom, you can do it too!

https://er-bybitcoin.com/stacking-em-volume-7-december-2020/

submitted by /u/jamespunk
[link] [comments]

Comments