Help Brandon's mome, a BCH community's web-dev. He is from Venezuela and needs your support. Some BCH community members created a flipstarter to support him, and I am here sharing it.

Hey guys,

It is honestly not my style to do these type of once or twice (this time), but as it is urgent I'll help as much as I can, since this is a guy I worked with and he is talented, and hardforker:

A friend Brandon, who previously received a 4k donation for his mom operation from some BCH community members needs help again. I talked about this before on my original donation post, but I suggest reading his article for full explanation: https://read.cash/@brandonjhz/thank-you-to-the-bitcoin-cash-community-abe1aec8

For a shorter explanation: Thanks to the donations received by some members of the community, his mom was able to get the surgery needed, but in the process doctors discovered that her heart dissease was worse than expected. So he needs an open heart surgery, which means it is more expensive. Brandon decided not to ask for full amount, but instead the part of the money he needs to get the intial payment covered, as he will be able to pay the rest in monthly basis. Believe me, If he is doing this, is because he CAN'T afford it. And If I am sharing it, it is because its urgent and because this is a guy I trust.

I know this is a problem don't need to deal with, as it isn't mine as well. But when I put myself in his position, imagining my mom in the same conditions, I just can't ignore it. I already donated him myself $500 in a personal talk we had. I am here spreading (and believe me, I don't really like to do these type of posts and they could be depressing), but as this is an urgent thing, I am making again a support post for you to see.

Here is a flipstarter made by emergent reasons (widely known by the BCH community), where you can donate: https://flipstarter.brandonjhz.com/

I want to make clear that any of the money previously received and the money that might be received in this flipstarter won't go to any of the people spreading it, it will be totally given to Brandon's mom surgery.

THANKS a lot for your support and understanding. You are helping someone in need.

submitted by /u/oscar_salas93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/k4ge7x/help_brandons_mome_a_bch_communitys_webdev_he_is/

Comments