BitPay wallet: How to approve Pending Approval payment proposals?

I have a (2/2) wallet configured on both my phone and laptop.

After creating a proposal to transfer my funds from bitpay wallet to another wallet (Ledger), I can see that a "Payment Proposal" was created, and automatically approved. But it has been 4 days that it still shows as pending approval...

I tried to find a way to approve it from the bitpay wallet on MacOS, as well as on my phone, but there is just no option at all to accept anything. The only action I can do is "Delete Payment Proposal".

Taking a look further at my wallet type (2/2), it seems to be a Multisignature wallet, though the lack of options to approve anything in the app.

https://support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032618692-What-is-a-Multisignature-Multisig-or-Shared-Wallet-

Does anyone have any idea on why there isn't an option to accept the transaction?

submitted by /u/raolivei
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/k51fsa/bitpay_wallet_how_to_approve_pending_approval/

Comments