Bitcoin Enlightenment

My friend asked me a question yesterday. “If I offered you a million dollars right now per bitcoin with the condition that you can never own bitcoin again would you take it?”

“No.” I replied

I’ve spent the last few years down the “rabbit hole” I’ve tried so hard to convince myself that this can’t work. I can’t.

There’s no going back now.

I honestly can never see myself selling even a fraction of my Bitcoin for dollars. I can’t trade something I consider to be priceless for depreciating assets.

I will ride this to the stars. you can’t shake me or bribe me with your soon to be worthless paper.

The day I “sell” won’t be for anything paper. It will be when I walk into a restaurant and see a sign on the wall that says “Bitcoin Only” I’ll smile, and open my kingdom.

submitted by /u/fraqaq
[link] [comments]

Comments