I (almost) can't believe we are still early

First off, this shit is crazy. I'm so happy I've found it. The bull run lately has been like a magical pat on the back. Every few days I think: "holy crap. Should i start taking profits?"

Today, LinkedIn shared with me an article on Bitcoin's historic rise. The article itself was fine, but the comments... holy shit the comments... I was flabbergasted by the amount of highly educated, highly payed professionals sharing their 'well-educated' opinions on all things crypto who clearly didn't even know the basics.

I mean don't get me wrong, I shared their sentiment at one point too while I was uneducated. I used to think things like "anything that rises that fast can't possibly be an asset". Like literal bullshit statements that really just mean "idk what I'm talking about".

I'm glad I realized what kind of an ignorant idiot I was being early. No one can remain ignorant forever.

We're still early. The average Joe and most smart money is still pushing Bitcoin under the rug. They make excuses for their lack of knowledge/action by saying things like "its all speculation" or "it has no value whatsoever".

Tl;dr: lots of ignorance in the market. We're still early. Buy more.

Tl;dr for r/wsb: BTC 🚀🚀🚀 🌚

submitted by /u/JustiNoPot
[link] [comments]

Comments