I'm in IT but is only new to Crypto - don't shame. Started in December. Started on Bitcoin Cash.

I'm in IT but is only new to Crypto - don't shame. Started in December. Started on Bitcoin Cash.

Spent a week studying it. Played around making INSTANT and COSTLESS fund transfers between fully anonymous wallets from different apps on my different phones. Also played with BIP38 encrypted Paper Wallets as a means of Cold Storage. Made INSTANT and COSTLESS deposits/withdrawals from online "merchants" like blockchain.poker and cashgames.bitcoin.com. I know some physical retail merchants in my area that accepts BCH will give that a try soon. BCH makes me a believer in crypto. I'm spreading the words (and small amount of BCH - there's no better way to understand it until you have some to play with) to family and friends.

Researched a bit about the toxicity between BCH and BTC. As newbie crypto user I don't care about this history (though I favors BCH due to phisolophical ideals). What I cared about is speed and fee. I haven't tried BTC because the fees would have eaten up the amount I wanted to test it.

The way I see it : BCH is currently $450. This is the same as BTC at $45. Because the Cash Market is 10x the Gold Market.

submitted by /u/1bch1musd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/kss3eg/im_in_it_but_is_only_new_to_crypto_dont_shame/

Comments