Took out equity in my home to pay off high interest debt, and buy Bitcoin in November. Made my money back and then some. HODL till the end.

I see a lot of people paying of their mortgage with BTC. That's great, that's fine. I did the reverse. It's "risky" I know all the B.S. But if BTC crashes and never returns, I'll have no regrets. I'll take the risk, and be happy knowing I believed in something and went for it. I'd much rather live with a regret of going with my intuition and not having it pan out, than ignoring it, and later wishing I had for the rest of my life. Money lost is a lot less painful than an opportunity missed.

  • - - edit - - -

I didn’t technically make my money back. I should say, if I sold today, I would. But I’m HODLing till the end.

submitted by /u/SaladBob22
[link] [comments]

Comments