Today I reached my Moon

I am a hodler. This is my story of how $15 USD got me a house. The common mortgage in my country is 30 years at 12%. Thats a lot. I bought 2 years ago at that rate.

Years ago there were "revenue share" scam sites popping up everywhere. I knew they were a scam, but heard of a couple that were actually paying. As you know, these scam sites really pay out at the beginning to draw in more people. I decided to give it a go with $15. These sites allowed to withdraw either dollars or Bitcoin. I completed my 'daily tasks' (clicking on ads) and managed to withdraw about 4 BTC before they scammed out and disappeared.

It wasnt worth a whole lot at the time, but I hodled. I eventually bought a little more here and there when the price seemed good and had some extra cash around. I also spent a little, but held most of it. I was very tempted to sell in December 2017, but I HODLED. It dropped like a rock, yet I hedled.

After I bought the house I set a figure so that if my btc ever totaled more than x amount I would sell to pay off my mortgage. Well early today I reached and exceeded that amount. I sold and still have some btc left over.

TL;DR

I just paid off my mortgage, saved 28 years of interests, I have reached my moon.

submitted by /u/mx_prepper
[link] [comments]

Comments