BTC Stolen from Trezor Hardware Wallet. Malware on computer???

UPDATE 2: I AM A FUCKING MORON. I entered my seedphrase into a fake Trezor site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/e1a9o1/fake_trezor_website_all_funds_lost/

this^^^ is exactly what happened to me.

UPDATE: Likely phished for seed phrase, see thread with u/pink_raya

I had a little over a full BTC stolen from my hardware wallet just under a week ago, and just discovered so this morning. I believe I left my hardware wallet plugged into my computer while I was out (like a fucking moron), as I was using the wallet earlier that day. I've filed an IC3 complaint, as well as filed a claim with Coinfirm's Reclaim Crypto.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for my coins to be returned to me, but if there are any other avenues by which I might increase the likelihood of getting my coins back, I'd love to hear what they are.

And if by chance a benevolent cyber-sleuth is reading this, the TX ID for the transaction is

7f851490917a9384b3223ea13c8460cb880dfb62f0858b8e51aafa3a295b43e2

submitted by /u/ifugginrule
[link] [comments]

Comments