It's been a custom to order pizza on the day BTC breaks a new ATH

It's been a custom to order pizza on the day BTC breaks a new ATH

Since 2017, my family's custom has been to order pizza on the day BTC hits an ATH.

I'll leave the toppings to you folks.. The post with the best toppings will win some free BTC

EDIT: Thanks for all the suggestions, I've decided to go with:

Pineapple, Jalapenos, Pepperoni Sausage, mushroom

Sort of a combo from different suggestions.

Winners:

morbo_2 and gtownatc plus atmrank as a mention for originality. Send me a DM with ur BTC address. I'll send you a portion of my mining profits :)

Edit: Delicious!

https://preview.redd.it/kxswwfqvzmu71.png?width=960&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0f3afd17929d2c8a3c5ebfcae477d917544ac2e

submitted by /u/RedPlumpTomato
[link] [comments]


Comments