Casascius Coin Marketplace

Many of you might remember my posts over the years about Casascius coins, which I believe to be some of the coolest Bitcoin collectibles ever made. They have been pictured in numerous articles as a physical representation of Bitcoin, and have withstood the test of time with over $2.7bn of BTC still loaded on them. To this day I have people reach out to me asking how to purchase them and I have always recommended Bitcointalk collectibles section. The problem with this is that it requires the use of different escrows, reliance on the forum trust system, and dealing with shipping and hoping the buyer doesn't dispute receiving it or risking meeting up in person. This has prevented numerous sales and led to this massive market being quite illiquid even though almost every Bitcoin enthusiast I know wanting to own one. For the last six months I've been working with 4K to support Bitcoin collectibles starting with Casascius coins. They started with watches and sneakers but to me it was obvious that Casascius coins were a great fit. Today the Casascius marketplace has launched and I am so excited to bring attention back to these unique pieces of Bitcoin history!

marketplace: https://4k.com/brand/casascius

Yahoo Finance article: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/4k-platform-offer-over-18-160200705.html

submitted by /u/Eodguy149
[link] [comments]

Comments