Threat?

I've been asking questions in another thread and realized that there are people actively trying to get me to quit my reasoning. Obviously this whole subreddit was created to allow free speech (im reading it in the description inches away from the writing of this post) and the first time I come here to ask questions people from the /rbitcoin subreddit find their way to my question with outright dismissal. I am so grateful I have a place to speak freely without mods instantly flagging me.

Its scary how emotional those people are and how they see fit to brigade well beyond their claimed territory. Their campaign honestly has mostly worked because even me as a monero nerd considered btc to be genuine. It was not until I came here asking questions that a lot of things started clicking for me. We can spend our lives searching for answers we will never find, but people here have already shared with me knowledge that will save me years.

It's very suspicious to me that some people feel threatened by my questions and just say "oh don't worry about it just stick to what makes money" when I specifically say I don't want financial advice and don't care about money. I feel like that usually works for them and they really feel threatened that I am asking some critical questions looking for real answers. I am starting to really believe.

Thank you for those who have been the community members they should have been and guiding me to the answers for my own eye to see.

submitted by /u/Setvin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/qc9h8c/threat/

Comments