Swapped BTC to BCH, got more than I expected (somehow). Would like to give back to community.

Few days ago, I was swapping Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash, there was an epic delay, but after receiving I got a little more than I expected. Me, as an occational poster, read much more than write. Here, I can find many interesting facts from cryptoworld, which I can hardly find on for example toxic /r/bitcoin ... Only memes and some worthless topics. This way I would like to give back to the community for hours of quality reading :)

So... My question: Is here something like a tip-bot? The information bar in the right corner says nothing about a bot. If yes, how can I use it? If not, will there be one in future, since many forums have a bot?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/JohnnyKlatil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9rnxiw/swapped_btc_to_bch_got_more_than_i_expected/

Comments