Some questions about BCH smart contract capabilities

Hi , I posted a few times as CEO of a blockchain dedicated Company (Startup).

I should say at the beginning that I'm not a native English speaker , so I apologize for incoming grammar mistakes :D
I made a SLP token to represent the share value of the company to raise funds , and distribute dividends and free airdrops in return to the public and investors in the long run.

one of the main concerns of me is to provide De-Fi sort of services to the public investors.
like automating token airdrops for like each block ,X amount token to be distributed to all of the stake hodlers.

or automating a contract in which a fair dividend will distribute each month based on some sort of calculation which I as the founder can implement on the platform.

these things are those problems which can hold BCH developers back ,in compare to ETH , TRX or other smart contract based blockchains in the whole DeFi projects.Because of that,there's the need for trust in projects like mine, which we promise the community Airdrops and dividend payments.token distribution fairness need to be based on overall trust on the company and individuals and this could be red flag for some investors and other blockchain developers to not involve in the field.

I'm just here to ask if there's planning to improve and provide these kinds of contracts for SLP based tokens and BCH in whole ?

submitted by /u/AliThePhoenix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/llnyu3/some_questions_about_bch_smart_contract/

Comments