Do you guys want a shapeshift for Bitcoin Cash with no registration and no limits / KYC / AML bullshit?

I am outraged by the tightening of forced information handout and increased control over crypto by governments and I'd like to do something about it.

I have some money and free time and I'm thinking of building something like this, the features would be:

  • BCH to any other crypto
  • any crypto to BCH
  • No upper limits for trade, no waiting
  • No KYC / AML, No questions asked
  • No e-mail or personal info needed

I'm thinking of hosting the website in a country that doesn't respect KYC/AML subpoenas and requests from the US.

What do y'all think?

submitted by /u/BitcoinVulture
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9ntsms/do_you_guys_want_a_shapeshift_for_bitcoin_cash/

Comments